Attachment Theory, Authenticity, Boundaries, Breakups, Relationships, Transformation
In this episode I discuss my journey and why I the subject of relationships is so important. I talk about the misconceptions about love, my (our) struggles, healing wounds, and how we can best begin to learn to create connection and deepen our relationships with ourselves and others.
- The deep purpose behind the Mark Groves Podcast
- How our rock bottoms have deep purpose
- Relationships are an invitation to the deepest part of ourselves
- The beauty of the human experience
- Avoidant vs. anxious attachment
- Why we subconsciously choose and attract certain types of partners