Connection, Emotional Intelligence, Relationship, Self-Awareness, Transformation
My good friend Josh Trent, CEO of @wellnessforce has joined me this week to discuss his journey home to truth. Josh started out much like myself in jobs, roles and spaces that did not align with his true inner being. His awakening started with health and wellness, but then became so much more. Josh explains a series of reckonings to be real that pulled him toward alignment, as well as the continuous process of expanding, letting go and coming closer to your true self. As Josh explains, the truth is hidden in plain sight and we can all find it by looking within.
- Why we should always let our identity be fluid
- If you are open to being wrong, you’re open to building a bridge
- Why is it so damn hard to create new patterns of communication?
- Getting the call to life – do you hang up or answer it?
- What is spiritual suicide?
- What is emotional wellness?
- Why we should lean in to the things that bring you the most growth
- The power of psychedelics and intention
- How embodiment creates safety
- What is the price of being asleep?
- Learn more about Josh and Wellness Force here!
- Josh Trent is the Founder of Wellness Force Media and host of the Wellness Force Radio Podcast. Josh has spent the past 16 years as a trainer, researcher, and facilitator discovering the physical and emotional intelligence for humans to thrive in our modern world.