Courage, Life transistions, Possibility, Relationship, Transformation, Uncertainty
How do you honour transitions? Are you able to sit in the space of expansion? Can you fly off the edge and trust? This week’s episode is a personal life update. I share what life has felt like lately, moving cities, and how I’ve been navigating both change and uncertainty while continuously being called back to the present moment.
- How to be more present and slow down through change and grief
- Sitting with yourself is a gift
- How to navigate through life transitions
- Pay attention to the subtle nudges
- Can you sit in the space that your soul has drawn you to and just trust?
- Imposter syndrome is a sign you’re on the right path
- Can you have courage and let yourself arrive?