Anxiety, Attachment style, Dating, Red Flags, Relationship, Self-Worth, Unavailability
This week I am so excited to share an amazing conversation from a Live webinar I hosted with one of my best friends, Vieanna Pharaon. Vienna is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in the state of New York, practicing out of NYC. Vienna received her Master of Science in Marriage & Family Therapy from Northwestern University and trained extensively at The Family Institute, Bette D. Harris Center.
In this episode we dive deep into dating, red flags, narcissism, unavailability, self-worth and so much more. Grab your pen and paper—this episode is dynamite!
- Dating Q&A with Vienna
- Dating dynamics and red flags
- Why don’t they text me back?
- If you loved yourself would you respond this way?
- Signs of green flags
- What is love bombing?
- Narcissism, gas lighting and discarding
- Why we are drawn to people who wound us
- Emotional familiarity, trauma bonding, and healing
- How to touch the wound differently
- The conversations we don’t want to have are the exact thing we need for alignment
- Why we are drawn to avoidant people?
- How to heal the chasing
- Why you need to tune in to yourself
- How to take your power back
- Find more about Vienna’s work here, and be sure to follow her on Instagram @mindfulmft.