Connection, Healing, Health + Wellness, Nutrition, Self-Awareness
Do you ever find yourself feeling out of balance, maybe with food, energy, or relationships? Sahara Rose opens us up to the world of ancient Ayurvedic medicine and the mind-body dosha system to understand what your body truly needs in order to be in balance. We work through the three dosha types, how to know your dosha, how to know if you’re in balance and how to get into balance if you’re not. If Ayurveda is new to you, then you cannot miss Sahara Rose!
- What is Ayurveda?
- What is Dosha?
- Understanding Ayurvedic nutrition and what works with your body
- Vata, Pitta, Kapha energies
- The sacred pause
- How dosha’s fuel our daily choices, cravings and even addiction
- Dosha’s and their compass in life and relationship
- Follow Sahara Rose on Instagram
- Check out Sahara’s podcast
- Take Sahara’s dosha quiz!
- Sahara Rose is the host of the Highest Self Podcast, ranked as the #1 top podcast in the spirituality category on iTunes and best-selling author of Eat Feel Fresh and Idiot’s Guide to Ayurveda. She has been called “a leading voice for the millennial generation into the new paradigm shift” by Deepak Chopra. She loves to make spiritual + Ayurvedic wisdom fun and relatable so it can serve the needs of today’s people.