Accountability, Authenticity, Belonging, Individuality, Repression, Self-Discovery, Self-Worth, Societal Expectations
Experienced teacher, writer, and speaker, Rainier Wylde takes us on a journey of the human experience and his struggles with finding his true self. Rainier also shares how society conditions us to wear a cloak of dishonesty, and how we can dissolve the daily illusion we live and learn to be our true selves.
- Deeper understanding of the human experience.
- You have to be a SELF in order to be in relationships with others.
- What fuels us to repress individuality.
- What comes next when the mask comes off and it’s time to face your true self.
- The basement of shadows and how it helps to dismantle your reality to find yourself.
- Instagram: @rainierwylde
- Website: www.rainierwylde.com/
- The Rope, an 8-week transformational experience of discovering self, building mastery, and encountering profound connection. A community of brothers becoming strong individuals in relationship to others, a leveling up, and a sense of freedom. Current Rope experience is May 4 – June 22.