Covid-19, Gut Health, Immune Health, Immune System, Microbiome, Public Health
Back by very popular demand, we welcome Dr. Zach Bush. Zach Bush MD is a renowned, multi-disciplinary physician of internal medicine, endocrinology, hospice care and internationally recognized educator on the microbiome as it relates to human health, soil health, food systems, and a regenerative future.
Once again – I want to premise with the fact that this conversation is a complex one, and not for the faint of heart. After having Zach on previously to discuss the worlds response to the Covid-19 pandemic, I wanted to bring him back to further divulge the medical systems response to the virus, primarily; the vaccination, the PCR test and the various strategies that were implemented to combat this virus – plus so. much. more.
- Fear mongering and isolation decreases the immune system
- Why doesn’t the government talk about strategies that promote health?
- The benefits of sunshine/vitamin D, sleep hygiene, nutrition, and fresh air for the immune system
- The no fear approach
- The genetic modification of humanity
- New facts about PCR tests
- How the innate immune system adapts naturally
- A fascinating study with Gonzaga University
- The statistics of comorbidities
- We have to work with nature, not against it
- Our bacteria is essential for our health
- What questions are we not asking about the human immune system
- We need to be in balance with Mother Earth, not in opposition to it
- Healthy soil is directly connected with healthy humans
- Viruses are genetic updates and we should not fear it
- Find Zach on his website www.ZachBushMD.com or on Instagram.
- To order Ion Biome head here and get a free travel bottle with purchase of a two month supply! If you want to subscribe, click here.