Boundaries, codependency, Empowerment, people-pleasing, Relationship, Self-Love
Back for a third time is the fantastic Terri Cole. Terri Cole is a licensed psychotherapist and global relationship and empowerment expert and this week she is here to talk all things BOUNDARIES!
Terri breaks down her own definition of Boundaries and walks us through the 10 rules of her Boundary Bill of Rights outlined in her new Boundary Boss Book. Understanding and getting to know your boundaries is the first step toward getting to know the real you, and building a life that aligns. Start by asking yourself – where am I angry? Where am I exhausted? Where am I not talking my truth?
- What is a boundary and how to be a boundary boss
- How we have learned codependency and people pleasing
- Why do we say yes when we want say no
- Why checking off the boxes can still leave you empty
- What a boundary disaster looks like
- Becoming fluent in boundaries is a process of learning about yourself
- The “ok” and “not ok list”
- The “boundary bully”
- Compatibility and compliance
- Are your current boundaries getting you what you want?
- What you get by continuing to have disordered boundaries
- How to empower yourself by choosing differently
- The “boundary boss bill of rights”