Breakups, Connection, Grief, Relationship, Surrender
I am sharing my personal episode this week from the very edge of my truth. Life, to me, is best spent on the edge of what we know. The juice is found in the space that is outside of the familiar. I’m at currently at the edge of what my mind and body knows, the edge of grief, the edge of acceptance and surrender. When what we think we know is brought into question, the truth is realized. I’m still realizing… a lot. This week I invite you to join me into this awakening, and everything that comes with it. As Rumi says, “The wound is the place the light enters you.” Welcome to it all.
- How do we meet anger with grace?
- We always have choice in our response
- You’ll never lose expressing your truth and having your own back
- When have you felt most disconnected from yourself?
- In the devastation to everything is also the connection to everything.
- When you truly let go of everything, you can truly find yourself.
- What happens when we connect to our truth and inner knowing
- Why it’s important to listen to the “nudges”
- Your rebellion is needed to open the next level of your life