Childhood, Relationship, Self-Compassion, Transformation, Trauma
This week Sheleana Aiyana and I talk about Rising Woman. What does it mean to be a rising woman? How did Sheleana’s life lead her to this work? How does one begin to transform pain and trauma into self-compassion and healing? How can we start stepping into our power? If you have ever been impacted by childhood wounds (all of us) then this episode is for you.
- Acceptance as the path toward healing.
- Shea’s life path – the childhood wounds and traumas.
- Transforming pain into healing.
- What is shadow work? How does our shadow impact us and our relationships?
- What are the most common coaching issues and patterns Sheleana sees?
- How did trauma show up in Sheleana’s life?
- When you are willing and ready to change, when are you sick of your own shit?
- Victim mentality and letting go of it.
- How do we start taking responsibility and stepping into our power?
- Inner child work and self-soothing.
- The difference between compassion and tolerance – the curse of the empath.
- The process of healing, how does it work?
- Rising Woman Instagram
- Sheleana Aiyana
- Rising Woman is led by Sheleana and her co-founder Heather, who are trained facilitators and guides of shadow-work, conscious relationship, breathwork, and tantric practices. Their current offering is the Heal Your Relationships Program. An 8-Week Journey into the Heart of Your Relationship Patterns. Sheleana is also a trained Doula, having gone through multiple certification programs, including a full-spectrum training with midwife Molly Dutton-Kenney.