Alignment, Connection, Relationship, Self-Love, Self-Worth
Do you throw yourself into your career, or fitness, or diet – so that you can pretend that your relationships aren’t a problem? Do you feel like your always needing to resolve some problem? Today’s episode with Sheri Salata is for you. Sheri leads us in understanding that we are not problems waiting to be solved. We make the mistake of thinking we are broken and everyone else is living an ‘instagram life’. The fact is that we are all our own experts, none of us have it all ‘figured out’ but we all know the recipe to love ourselves home.
- Connection to self, consciousness of self, and Sheri’s new book.
- Sheri’s role with Oprah Winfrey.
- Finding alignment and when we get ‘distracted’ from true alignment.
- Loving yourself. Love yourself first. Love yourself most. And how does this relate to any relationship?
- Do you really want to live the life of your dreams, or do you want to continue to skip out? Do you seek from your wounds or from your light?
- Love as both the path and the destination
- Its never too late to live the life of your dreams.
- Having your own back everyday.
- What is the ‘beautiful no?’
- Not wasting time, how to not waste another day out of alignment. We are not too old and it is not too late.