Connetion, Couples, Marriage, Relationship, Therapy, Transformation
Standing up for yourself with love. Terry Real is leading the revolution of breaking down the patriarchy one relationship at a time. He is an internationally recognized Family Therapist, Speaker and Author of four acclaimed books on relationships. Terry founded the Relational Life Institute (RLI) offering workshops for couples, individuals and parents around the country. Terry’s approach is about ‘Straight Talk to Difficult People’, he has no time for the traditional heirarchical patraichal approach in relationships. He argues that through standing up for yourself with love, not only can relationships be saved, but society can also be transformed from patriarchy to loving equality.
- The gaps in traditional couple therapy approaches.
- The grandiosity and superior complex in relationship.
- Moving beyond patriarchy and traditional gender roles.
- The ‘Grey Divorce’ revolution – the end of women caretaking men.
- Men aren’t unhappy in marriage, women are.
- Connection, hierarchies and winning in relationship.
- The negating of women’s voices in couples therapy.
- The traditional and newer masculinities.
- The difference between personal empowerment and relational empowerment – breaking the back of patriarchy. Standing up for yourself with love.
- Terry’s personal experience in confronting the power broker.
- The use of sex in place of connection.
- Your partners CNI – what is it and how to use it.
- We all marry our unfinished business. We are attracted to what needs to be healed.