Authenticity, Boundaries, Dating, Marriage, Relationship, Speaking Your Truth
This moment isn’t an obstacle—however hard it is, this moment is always the path and the opportunity to come home to yourself. We are all spiritual beings in human being bodies. So who are you when the masks are dropped? Who are you underneath the roles, jobs, stories and busyness of life? Who are you when you really sit in the truth of your existence? If we just sit in this moment we can finally rejoin our inner stillness—the silence that contains all the answers, the truth, the essence of who we are. I recorded this as an invitation for you to stop running, to be still and rejoin your soul on this journey home.
- Why we shrink around our friends and family
- What does your life stand for? Who do you want to be?
- Why do we do the thing we don’t want to do?
- When it’s hysterical it’s historical
- Why does rejection trigger us?
- Why you should get curious every time you get triggered
- When you become more connected to who you are, you experience deep reverence for yourself and other people
- Why we need to get sober from distractions
- Stillness is where you find yourself, silence is where you hear yourself