Authenticity, Connection, Marriage, Masculinity, Realtionship
Traver Boehm is the leader of the UNcivilized Men’s Movement. He coaches, leads, writes, speaks and trains men in the art of connection to self. This week I was honoured to hear Traver’s personal story, how his life completely transformed when he lost his marriage, his business partnership and in the process almost his mind. But far from it, he has come to champion the revolution for men to connect to their most authentic self and redefine their inner masculinity.
- The two ends of the masculinity continuum – The Marlboro Man versus the Nice Guy.
- Why do we stick it out with emotional robots? Everyone says they want a ‘conscious’ man, but are they actually ready?
- Integrating the masculine and feminine, boundaries, trust, sexuality and safety.
- When a woman can’t connect to her partner, when “she can’t feel you”.
- Therapy vs coaching, Traver’s first experience with couples therapy.
- Traver’s divorce and rockbottom breakthrough.
- Traver’s journey through the spiritual – The Year To Live Project.
- Breaking through to authenticity.
- Traver’s experience in hospices.